Monday, September 21, 2009

Memory Verses - Treasures Old and New

Yesterday I heard these words spoken from the bema and I thought, "I must remember these words and cherish them in my heart" even though I have heard them many, many times before:

"I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ Who lives in me; and the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, Who loved me and gave Himself for me."

and this:

"For whoever is ashamed of Me and of My words in this adulterous and sinful generation, of him the Son of Man also will be ashamed, when he comes in the glory of His Father with the holy angels."

It is particularly the last phrase of Galations 2:20 that I am trying to commit to memory - verbatim: The life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, Who loved me and gave Himself for me.

I may frame that and put it on my desk at work . . .

2 Comments:

Blogger Ρωμανός ~ Romanós said...

Amen, and amen!

5:50 PM  
Blogger Mimi said...

Amen.
Or tattoo it on my forehead.

11:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home